- Prepares for security system installations by reviewing installation orders; gathering equipment, supplies, and tools
- Plans security system installations by surveying and evaluating location; identifying security system installation requirements; laying-out equipment and wiring plan
- Establishes new security systems by installing equipment; running and pulling wiring; programming equipment; adhering to codes, regulations, and standards
- Verifies security system are functioning by testing equipment, connections, and signals; identifying and correcting problems
- Maintains records by documenting installation
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns; answering questions
- Maintains safe and secure work environment by following safe practices; keeping security information confidential
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Possess a high level of independent judgment within established procedures
- Troubleshooting skills
- Minimum 5 years of directly related experience
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of LAN/WAN topologies and cabling standards
- Good written and verbal communication skills (fluent in English)
- Electrical experience a plus
- Security experience a plus
- Car ownership a plus
- Strong leadership skills a plus
- Able to work days, nights and weekends
- Strong attention to detail, quality and cleanliness
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Able to work in the Neah Bay Washington
All positions require background check, drug test and reference checks. Please submit a recent resume along with your current job status and salary requirements.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
EO Media Services is a drug free workplace. EOMS is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, criminal conviction, domestic violence victim status, and/or military status.
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
Give us a call or send a message.
(P) (301) 742-3981
Cheltenham, MD, 20623